Subscribe and get 10% OFF on your first purchase
5 Tips on Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Features
- 2016-08-03 1:52 AM
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 comes with the usual Windows MS Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Whether you are familiar or new to some of the system’s contents, there will come a point when you will not get your work fully done or sometime ruin your presentations because some of the features may appear foreign to you.
You don’t have to worry anymore. In this post, we will provide tips on how some of Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 tabs and features function. Here are five you can definitely make use of:
1. Ribbon - This feature enables you to find your desired command in a faster manner in order to finish your work on time. To activate this, just simply go to the View menu and click Ribbon. You can also use Help.
2. Animation pane – which can be found on MS PowerPoint will help you create polished animations to make your presentation more lively and interesting.
3. Formula Builder pane – In Excel, this enables you to invent your own cell formulas. Click the Formula bar then the Formula builder to experience this attribute.
4. Presenter’s View – In PowerPoint, you and your audiences see different contents of the presentation. You can see the speaker notes in your computer screen while the audience cannot see it in a separate monitor.
5. Cloud storage - Lets you open files in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel on cloud storage applications like OneDrive, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business through your Mac computer or other devices. Just sign in to your Office account.
May these exciting features enlighten you about Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 and help in making your tasks easier even on a Mac.