Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is one of the three variants that come in with the 2010 Microsoft Office platform. This one, as the name says, Home and Business is simply the perfect tool to assist you in finishing business projects, keeping track of everyday budgets and even helping your children with their school tasks. However, its main strength would be mostly appreciated from small and medium sized businesses, which can take advantage of the features included in the package. Operating your business, staying in touch with your clients or simply running your personal finances has never been so easy – Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the perfect tool to help your work faster and more effective.
What Are You Getting With This Package?
The Office Home and Business 2010 suite contains the following applications and tools to help you out with your business and everyday tasks:
- Microsoft Word 2010 Regardless of the type of text document you wish to create, Word 2010 is the perfect solution for your needs. Its immense variety of templates, 3-D effects, shadows, SmartArt graphics and other text formatting options, allows the user to not only produce good looking documents, but also give the reader a feeling of involvement and completeness. Whether it is business report or friendly newsletter you are writing, it has never been so easy to design documents before.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Excel 2010 is the ideal tool to track your personal expenses or create business budgets. It contains exciting new analysis tools such as Slicers and Sparklines which allow you to process and comprehend data more efficiently. Numerous different templates, colourful graphs and charts are just a few clicks away with this enhanced version of Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 PowerPoint have always been a household name when it comes down to creating beautiful stunning presentations. Whether you want to impress your customer with dynamic modern animations or just lay out the important information for them, you have a whole lot of visual effects and templates ready to bring life to your presentations.
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 OneNote 2010 is your perfect solution to keep your notes and information at a single place. It also provides powerful search functionality so you can easily find whatever you are looking for, as well as easy-to-use share notebooks so you can manage your data and share it with colleges and team members.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Outlook is already one of the best email services out on the market. Not only it allows you to sync multiple accounts, so you never miss a message, but some additional features such as Task list tool, Calendar and Group Scheduling can greatly help you manage your appointments and business tasks.
Not the right MS Office 2010 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2010 software today.