- • Create, edit, and share professional-looking documents with state of the art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools.
- • Use “Tell Me Box” to look for anything you want to be done.
- • Choose custom themes in Word 2016 for your visual aid, from lighter to darker versions; there’s everything for everyone.
- • When reading an office file, you can get access to all the relevant materials from the internet, powered by Bing.
- • Use the new Design tab to get quick access to other features.
- • The Smart Lookup provides relevant information from the web right inside word.
- • Present your ideas effectively using the new slide transitions and improved Animation task pane.
- • Use your creativity along with the various templates available to create stunning designs for your projects.
- • Use threaded comments feature alongside your presentation to help you incorporate feedback into your presentation.
- • With a fresh user interface, analyze and add visuals into your data.
- • Use your favorite shortcuts to carry out different tasks.
- • Leverage on features like Formula Builders, Slicers, and analysis Toolpak to save time.
- • Quickly create browser-based database application for your business using access 2016.
- • Access 2016 automatically store your SQL data and is more secure.
- • Create a scalable database that can help run your business for years
- • Easily create professional-quality publications and share them with your workmates, family, and friends.
- • Use drag and drop feature in publisher to swipe pictures or add images directly to your publication right from online albums.
- • Use special effects, themes, or tools in Publisher 2016 to make your designs outstanding.
- Stay in the loop with a Focused view of your contacts, files, calendar, and emails.
- Use Focus box to filter and focus on essential emails and tasks at hand.
- Synchronize your calendar to receive reminders and stay on top of your events and tasks.
- Create Groups to collaborate and share files. As well, initiate business Skype for business video calls for real-time and agent decisions.
- A side by side built-in calendar makes planning and scheduling meetings much more manageable.
- Keep notes, photos, ideas, web pages, video, and audio in one place.
- Share and collaborate your ideas with your colleagues from anywhere.
- OneNote is ideal for travel plans, work projects, and party planning, among others.
Skype for Business
Skype for Business is a communications platform that enables you to perform various forms of business communication such as online meetings, conferences, instant meetings (IM), voice over IP (VoIP), file sharing, and even emailing. It can be deployed in different forms such as on-premises, as a hybrid service or in the cloud.
As opposed to regular Skype, you can hold large video calls with a huge number of attendees, share much larger files and enjoy many more benefits you otherwise couldn’t. If online meetings, conferences and instant messaging are a part of your business, it’s definitely a good choice to invest in Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus and gain access to Skype for Business as well.