Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
If you are the everyday home user with the basic needs of email, Facebook, Twitter, grocery lists, and your usual high school or college research paper, then Windows 10 Home is the perfect edition for you, you don’t need to continue reading this. But if you looked at Windows 10 Home and realized that you needed a little more in your operating system, then this is the system for you. Windows 10 Pro is designed for power users and businesses with needs that your’ average everyday user doesn’t even need to consider. Pro comes equipped with all the things that multifaceted users could possibly need. The user that needs this system runs a business and a household 24/7, with multiple employees, offices, and kids that all need monitoring.
It is the perfect edition for the small to mid-size business owner or the complex, self-employed power users that need to link all their information, clients, and sensitive files and keep it all safe. This operating system comes with all the basics of the trusted Home edition and adds all the security, compatibility, and connectivity that businesses trust to protect all their sensitive information.
Not the right Windows 10 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Windows 10 software today.
• The familiar Start Menu is back in Windows 10, providing quick access to the various functions and files that you use most. Also, it gives you the space to personalize your PC with favorite apps, people, programs, and websites.
• The apps from Windows Store now open in the same format as desktop programs. You can customize, resize, and move around with title bars at the top by allowing users to minimize, maximize, and close just with a click.
• Features New Task view button, which allows you to open all files and apps from one view. It also allows quick switching and one-touch access to various desktops you create.
• Use Microsoft Edge, one of the fastest and safe browsers optimized for the modern web. Edge is compatible with legacy sites and apps.
• Create, modify, and open lists using Cortana. As your secretary, it helps notify you about appointments and deadlines by syncing your group calendar.
• Has in-built virus protection, Windows Defender protects your devices from various threats using different processes to identify and block ransomware. Besides, it has automatically updated to ensure that you have completed and ongoing protection against current and future threats.
• Use facial or fingerprint recognition to Sign in your PC. It is 3 times faster than using passwords with an option to retain a PIN as a backup plan.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.
- CPU: 1GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- RAM: 2GB for the 64-bit Version
- HDD: 20GBs of free storage
- CPU: WDDM 1.0 or higher driver with DirectX 9 or higher
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?