Microsoft Sql Server 2012 Standard.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit.
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (single License)
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 32-bit.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Datacenter.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Windows Server Essentials is an edition of Windows Server itself, more suitable for small businesses who have up to 25 users and 50 devices. It is a cloud-connected server offering a solution for home-based or other small businesses, designed for ease-of-use. The process of setting up Windows Server Essentials is the smoothest installation Microsoft has even introduced. You get to take a simple walk through a checklist of setup parts, and everything is explained to you along the way by the installer itself. Once installed, the management of Windows Server Essentials is just as easy as the setup was, even catering to non-IT customers.
Microsoft Windows Server Essentials offers a handful of useful features that are easy to implement and utilise for your business. These features include sharing files within shared folders, storage spaces, remote access for your employees, monitoring of your server, and much more:
• Users and groups
• Integration with hosted services and apps
• Media sharing
One of the new features in Windows Server Essentials 2019 is AAD Connect, which means support for the installation of Azure Active Directory is now implemented into Windows Server Essentials 2019 via AAD Connect, giving your business the opportunity to take a step forward.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Essentials
• A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
• Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention)
• The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds
• Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation)
• 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB)
• Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB)
• Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
• 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems)
• Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
• Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
• RAM (Random Access memory) Requirements:
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
Optional System Requirements Features:
• Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot
• Trusted Platform Module
• Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
• Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices)
• Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
• Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
• Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
• Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.
We work hard to make sure your software download and installation process is as seamless as possible. However, once a product key is deployed for your purchase, we cannot accept product cancellations once the key has been activated or an attempt to activate it has taken place. If you encounter any issues when installing your new software purchase, our technical support team will help troubleshoot your installation.
How can we help with the installation process? Our customer support is available 24x7 to give you expert technical help should you need it. If we can't activate your software, we will replace the product key free of charge within 90 days of purchase.
For more information be sure to check out our full Orders & Returns page.
In keeping with our customer support, we please refer to our full End-User License Agreement.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Essentials
CAD$680.99 | In Stock Want it Now? Order and receive your download instantly.
Need a hand?
Have us install your software for only:
CAD$ 25 .00
One of our Installation Specialist will help you set up your new software hassle-free. Software sold separately.
Digital download 100% authentic from Microsoft and new software in minutes.
We guarantee money back if you have any problem with our one of our softwares.
We always have the best deals but if you find an identical product cheaper than us, we‘ll beat it by 5%.