Office 365 Business Premium (Monthly)
• 50GB / Unlimited storage mailboxes with Exchange Online depending on your plan
• Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size
• Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
• Always up-to-date spam and malware protection
• Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices
• 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
• Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
• Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
• Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
• Synced files are available offline on Windows PCs
Simplified IT Management
• Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
• Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
This edition includes all features offered by the Office 365 Business and Office 365 Business Essentials versions. Fully installed Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote, along with collaborative features Skype for Business and Yammer, to enable your team to connect and collaborate with ease.
Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
Office on PCs, tablets, and phones
Fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad and Android tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
Email and calendars
Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Instant messaging and Skype Connectivity
Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
File storage and sharing
OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside your organization, control who can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs/Macs and devices.