Microsoft Outlook 2010 (for Windows).
Microsoft Sql Server 2012 Standard.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit.
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (single License)
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 32-bit.
Microsoft Remote Desktop client is a service that lets you connect to a remote PC and to your work resources from almost anywhere with almost any device. Connect to your work PC and have access to all of your files, apps, and resources as if you were in your office. You can always pick up right where you left off. Windows Server Remote Desktop Services is like carrying your office with you wherever you go. With Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop, your experience will be better than ever. There are new features, better functionality, and more flexibility to give you everything you need to stay connected on the go.
With the device CAL licensing model, you have more options and flexibility. Expand your server environment beyond a local area network by purchasing Microsoft Remote Desktop CALs. This add-on for Microsoft Windows Server gives you the ability for specific devices or users to access the central server from anywhere they’re located using existing software. Get more done for home, small business, or enterprise with advanced cloud capabilities.
Features of Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services:
• Remote Desktop Connection Broker connects users with their remote desktops. If the connection drops, users re-establish the connection without resetting the virtual state of the virtual desktop.
• Remote Desktop Gateway assigns end users to a desktop or RemoteApp program over the WAN or Internet.
• Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) lets a server host session-based desktops or RemoteApps.
• Remote Desktop Virtualization Host is the server that hosts the virtual desktops.
• Remote Desktop Web Access lets users access remote desktops or RemoteApps from the Start menu or a browser.
• RemoteApp allows you to deliver virtual applications to users instead of full desktops. RemoteApp integrates with the desktop and makes applications seem like they're running locally on users' devices. RemoteApp can bridge application compatibility issues that could arise from using RDS to host sessions.
• RemoteFX is an advanced suite of improvements to the Remote Display Protocol (RDP) that enhances the display experience for remote users, even on bandwidth-constrained networks. RemoteFX also improves access to peripherals such as those attached by USB port.
New 2019 Windows Server Remote Desktop Features:
• App Compatibility feature on Demand (FoD) for Server Core
• Cluster Sets is the new cloud scale-out technology that increases cluster node count in a single SDDC (Software-Defined Data Center) cloud by orders of magnitude. Cluster Sets technology enables virtual machine fluidity across member clusters within a Cluster Set and a unified storage namespace across the "set" • in support of virtual machine fluidity.
• Group Managed Service Accounts
• Host Device Access for Containers
• Advanced Windows Defender Security
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services gives you more power, greater flexibility, and continues to deliver the remote desktop experience you need to get your work done wherever you are while keeping your team and employees on task. Work smarter with Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop. With Device CALS, you can add to your remote desktop needs as your company grows, saving you time and money so your company is alway productive.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Device CAL
We work hard to make sure your software download and installation process is as seamless as possible. However, once a product key is deployed for your purchase, we cannot accept product cancellations once the key has been activated or an attempt to activate it has taken place. If you encounter any issues when installing your new software purchase, our technical support team will help troubleshoot your installation.
How can we help with the installation process? Our customer support is available 24x7 to give you expert technical help should you need it. If we can't activate your software, we will replace the product key free of charge within 90 days of purchase.
For more information be sure to check out our full Orders & Returns page.
In keeping with our customer support, we please refer to our full End-User License Agreement.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Device CAL
CAD$189.99 | In Stock Want it Now? Order and receive your download instantly.
Need a hand?
Have us install your software for only:
CAD$ 25 .00
One of our Installation Specialist will help you set up your new software hassle-free. Software sold separately.
Digital download 100% authentic from Microsoft and new software in minutes.
We guarantee money back if you have any problem with our one of our softwares.
We always have the best deals but if you find an identical product cheaper than us, we‘ll beat it by 5%.